Chris Cheng was awarded a Research in Science & Engineering (RISE) fellowship to conduct undergraduate research in the M.Chen lab between June 26 and September 1, 2017. Chris will be working with Chan Yul to investigate the mechanism of light signaling in controlling chloroplast biogenesis. Congratulations, Chris!
- Congratulations! Dr. Emily Yang!
- Emily received a JBC/Herb Tabor Young Investigator Award, congratulations!
- M. Chen lab hosts a 2017 CEPCEB REU student, Ngoc (Iris) Tran.
- Yongjian will give a talk at the “Light Biology” session of the 2017 Plant Biology meeting in Hawaii.
- Emily was invited to give a talk at the 2017 ICAR meeting