Chris Cheng was awarded a Research in Science & Engineering (RISE) fellowship to conduct undergraduate research in the M.Chen lab between June 26 and September 1, 2017. Chris will be working with Chan Yul to investigate the mechanism of light signaling in controlling chloroplast biogenesis. Congratulations, Chris!
- Yongjian received the Postdoc Research Excellence Award at the 2017 CEPCEB symposium, congratulations!
- Chan Yul received the Lightning Talk Award at the 2017 CEPCEB symposium, Congratulations!
- Yongjian and Elise report a new phytochrome signaling mechanism in Nature Communications
- Emily is featured in ASBMB TODAY
- Congratulations! Dr. Emily Yang!